EnviroLite LED lights are designed to save you money in residential and commercial lighting applications when you switch from light bulbs to these energy saving LED light fixtures. These recessed ceiling lights use 85% less electricity to produce the same amount of light as incandescent light bulbs. This model of recessed downlight comes with a trim ring. This feature makes it easy to repaint your ceiling without masking over the lights. Because the LED light source is built into the light fixture and made to last for over 30 years, you don't have to get on a ladder to replace light bulbs ever. These LED lights are built for use in wet locations. They install in minutes with no tools and no wiring. EnviroLite recessed ceiling lights can be used in ceilings with or without insulation, and they are compatible with most LED rated dimmers. Each ceiling light comes with an air tight gasket to seal off the area around the trim to prevent losses of air conditioning and heat, saving you even more. These lights are Energy Star listed and backed by a 5 year warranty.
- Domed lens with bronze trim included
- Uses 12.8-Watt to produce 753 Lumens (equivalent to a 65-Watt BR30 bulb) at 3000K soft white light using 95 CRI LED chips for accurate color
- For use with 6 in. IC or non-IC recessed housings (housings not included)
- Dimming range between 10% to 100% when used with approved LED dimmers, see assembly guide for updated list
- Rated for wet and damp locations, certified air-tite per ASTM E283-04
- IC rated for direct contact with insulation
- Save time and money on bulb replacement; LED chips last up to 50,000 hours or 34 years when on 4 hours per day