EnviroLite LED Easy Up lights are the most innovative LED recessed ceiling products for residential or commercial ceilings in new construction or remodel applications. They are an integrated LED recessed trim downlight luminaire with attached J-box that allows installation without pre-installing a separate recessed housing. Simply pull down the wiring through the hole in the ceiling and connect it directly to the J-box on the back of the fixture. The spring loaded clips clamp the fixture to the finished ceiling. These recessed ceiling lights use 80% less electricity to produce the same amount of light as incandescent light and you dont have to replace light bulbs ever. These LED lights are wet location rated, can be used in ceilings with or without insulation, and they are compatible with most LED rated dimmers. They are air tight to prevent heating and cooling losses. Easy Up recessed lights are Energy Star listed and backed by a 5 year warranty. See product videos on this page or on You Tube for real examples of Easy Up lights in various applications.
- Produces 725 Lumens, the equivalent of a 65-Watt incandescent bulb
- Provides warm light 4000K using 91 CRI LED chips for accurate color rendering
- Compatible with most LED approved dimmers, see product instruction guide for model list
- Perfect for residential and grid ceiling applications
- 50,000 hour lamp life, wet location approved, IC rated, air tight, 5 year limited manufacturers warranty
- Installs directly into finished ceiling without recessed housing and can be easily moved, added, or removed after the job is completed
- Meets UL requirements, Energy Star listed, CA title 24 compliant