EnviroLite LED backlit high bay lights are the perfect solution for commercial lighting needs in garages, warehouses, gyms, manufacturing space, and large retail spaces. With an enclosed power supply and covered optics, these light fixtures are designed for durability in commercial/industrial applications. They are designed to save energy and lower maintenance costs. The LED light engine inside this fixture uses 30% less power to produce the same amount of light as a fluorescent fixture. This is a low maintenance solution that eliminates the need to replace power supplies and light bulbs because the light source is integrated in the fixture. Because it's LED, you will never hear the hum that fluorescent fixtures make. This High Bay provides 5,000K CCT daylight at 17,680 Lumens. EnviroLite commercial lighting fixtures are built with LED chips that last for 50,000 hours of continuous use. Fixtures are UL listed and can be installed in damp locations, and they come with a 5 year warranty. These high bays are UL rated for damp locations. They are DLC Premium listed to qualify for commercial lighting rebates and special incentives in certain areas.
- Slim body, lightweight, no bulky heatsink, weighs only 12.7 lb.
- High performance LEDs produce 17,680 Lumens at 5000K daylight using 135-Watt
- 10-100% dimming range with Lutron or Leviton 0-10-Volt dimmers
- Input-voltage 100-277-Volt AC
- Operating temp range -30° C +45° C
- DLC premium listed and may be eligible for rebates in certain areas
- Designed for large commercial spaces